RateSetter was founded in 2010 and 46,098 investors have used the platform to lend a total of £1,483,009,056.
Peer-to-peer lending is an investment, rather than a savings product, so it doesn’t benefit from FSCS cover and your capital is at risk. To manage risk, RateSetter have a £16,585,032 Provision Fund which has ensured that no individual investor has ever lost a penny. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results, but it’s a track record that they’re proud of and highly incentivised to maintain.
Peer-to-Peer Lending Opportunities with RateSetter
- You can earn as much as 5.1% (annualised rate, pre-tax).
- Access to your funds– you can get to your money anytime for a small fee with their sell out option, so long as they have a new investor to take your place.
- They will reduce the rate to reflect the length of time you’ve actually invested for (so that if you invested in the one year product but took your money out after a month, you’d get the monthly rate, for example) and, if rates have risen since you’ve invested, you’ll need to pay the difference between the two to ensure that the person taking on your loan parts gets a fair deal.
- Their investors benefit from the protection of the 129% Provision Fund. Although past performance is not a guarantee of future performance, they’re proud to say not a single investor has lost a penny by investing through RateSetter to date.
- They’re regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- It’s easy to get started – You can start investing with as little as £10
- Ratesetter customers trust them – more than 1500 people have reviewed them on Trust Pilot, and have given them an average score of 98%.
Please visit Ratesetter for more information on their investment opportunities. Your Capital is At Risk.