About Startup Funding Club
Startup Funding Club (SFC) is an organisation in the UK early stage investment world. It was formed in 2012 by Stephen Page and four experienced entrepreneurs and investors. Recognising the boom in numbers of exciting new start-ups in the UK and the difficulty in accessing seed funding. Startup Funding Club has helped to plug this gap through the establishment of an eco-system of entrepreneurs and investors active in the UK start-up community.
The Startup Funding Club EIS/SEIS Fund
By combining its award-winning Business Angel Syndicate with the SFC Fund, they have created an innovative model which allows the Investor to invest in a portfolio of high potential startups and emerging businesses alongside experienced angel investors and benefit from a tested post investment infrastructure. This Fund aims to give investors exposure to a balanced and diversified portfolio of 10-15 start-ups operating across various sectors and to co-invest with Startup Funding Club’ network of Business Angels.
Why Invest in the Fund?
- After three years of investing and facilitating investments, the team has an emerging track record. It is in a strong market position in the world of early-stage investing here in the UK.
- The Investor will be investing alongside an award-winning network of experienced business angels. They will aim to provide help to fund and support the portfolio companies.
- Investors will have the potential to own a portfolio of high potential companies across various sectors, giving him or her maximum diversification to optimise the risk/return profile.
- The Investor can potentially benefit from the highly attractive income and capital gains tax reliefs. This is available under a Fund structure that provides the opportunity to invest in either or both SEIS and EIS qualifying opportunities.
- SFC is extending this fund to include EIS for the first time. This provides the opportunity for investment in some of the most successful of their early stage SEIS investments.
Please visit Startup Funding Club for more information on their fund opportunities. Your Capital is At Risk.